About Me

My photo
Cynicism, sarcasm, and Political Incorrectness are my specialty. Or specialties. Whatever, just shut up and read....

Thursday, July 22, 2010

12 Good Ones.....

It's been an interesting day. I'm up for trying something new, so let's do this in a time-line fashion....

3:24pm: Wake up, groggy, confused. DVR'd ATHF repeating itself. Drainage time!

4:00pm: Watching TV.

6:45pm: Still watching TV, but agreeing to help Roomie work on his car.

7:30pm: Still working on Roomie's car, slight tinge of regret for offering.

10:15pm: Still fixing the car, went with a "Lehi Solution," (which basically means bypassing anything that you don't understand.) Problem solved. I can't claim credit, though I want to, because he thought of it first.

11:00pm: Head out for some fun.

1:15am: Find out the cook at the bar went to Jr High with me. Mind is officially boggled.

1:16-2:15am: Re-telling of old stories with newfound old friend.

2:20-2:45: Ride home.

2:45 to present: Reflection on the day.... Thoughts of the day went in this order: "Sweet, finally caught up on my DVR'd stuff."
"Learning how to work on Asian import cars is cool!"
"Working on Asian Import cars sucks ass!"
"Crap.... I'm bleeding."
"WooHoo, we fixed the car, working on imports is cool again."
"Lets go out and enjoy the night off"
"Crap, finger is bleeding again."
"Yessir, I would like another."
"Dammit, wont this thing just heal and stop gushing?"
"Shots? Sure!"
"If this any type of a normal day for me, Life ain't so bad."

And possibly the worst thought of the night happened next....

"Damn, I really want to write about this stuff...."


Maybe I didn't meet any hot chicks, or get offered a high paying job, didn't win the lottery, was fully clothed the whole time, and I ended up spending the night playing on the Unholy Internet as usual. Who cares? As far as life goes... That was a damned good 12 hrs. Watched TV, worked on a car, and hung out with friends. The only thing that was missing was video games, but I covered that before I went to sleep in the morning.

Hey, I'm a single dude, this is seriously about as good as it gets. The only way it could've been better is if there was tacos or bacon involved. Of course a hot chick would've been cool too.

Today was a good day.

Goodnight / Good Day / Whatever...

-B-


"Today I didn't even have to use my AK, I got to say it was a good day" -- Ice Cube

-Love the stuff, hate the stuff, or even just tolerate it.... Let me know.-

No comments:

Post a Comment