About Me

My photo
Cynicism, sarcasm, and Political Incorrectness are my specialty. Or specialties. Whatever, just shut up and read....

Friday, September 24, 2010

The Spoon.... RIP.

So I made the mistake of clicking on the "Design" tab and selected something I liked, thinking it would be customizable and all that. Boy, was I wrong. While the new templates are somewhat customizable, and you still can switch back to an old template, the problem lies within the dense melon which resides a few inches above my shoulders. I wanted to try out one of the new templates, with an older background. No dice. So, I then tried to go back to the old template, with the aforementioned older background. I can get the pic in there, but my memory of HTML coding has become shady at best. I no longer possess the skills to make it a static image. Non scrolling. As in: the image stays, the rest moves. So for the time being; you, me, and the two other people who read this are just going to have to deal with this atrocious new page.

If anyone knows how I can make this happen, I'd appreciate it if you slapped me with some knowledge. Also, if anyone knows how to make my headphones louder, or my ears more sensitive, that too would be really, really cool.

Sorry if this wasn't an insightful, introspective, revealing, or bullying rant. I figured I'd join the masses and beg for a handout. In lieu of technical information, I also accept cash.

Goodnight / Good Day / Go Away.

-B-

"Is that a ten gallon hat, or are you just enjoying the show?" --Lily Von Schtupp

3 comments:

  1. Enlist Destry..he's pretty good at the html stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're working with HTML, the background code is simple.

    < body background="[URL of background]" bgproperties="fixed" >

    If it's actually CSS, give me a little longer to remember that. I haven't touched it in about 6 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is actually CSS, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete