About Me

My photo
Cynicism, sarcasm, and Political Incorrectness are my specialty. Or specialties. Whatever, just shut up and read....

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Going for Seconds....

I don't think there is a human on this planet that hasn't had regrets about a decision they've made. I've had more than I wish to divulge. I don't know what causes it, but usually after a while we tend to look at things differently. Maybe we realize we acted foolishly, maybe we start to understand the other point of view. Who knows? Either way, we have made a decision, and we can either try to fix it, or worry and contemplate that decision for the rest of our lives.

I'm not a fan of dragging shit along.

I'm not a great person, and I have never claimed to be one. I have a multitude of faults. But I think I'm a decent person.

I'm in too bad of a mood to write more.
-B-

No comments:

Post a Comment