About Me

My photo
Cynicism, sarcasm, and Political Incorrectness are my specialty. Or specialties. Whatever, just shut up and read....

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Animals....

I don't understand the hostility that is inherent in today's society. Apparently, if someone cuts you off in traffic, they need to be shot. If someone starts dating your ex, they need to be shot. If someone keeps a library book out past its due date, beat his ass down in an alley. WTF?

I guess most of it comes from anger. But it's an internal anger. Why are you mad at the world? Obviously, something is eating away at you that has nothing to do with the conflict at hand. That, or something you dealt with as a child, which would also count as something you're dealing with. Why not address that problem?

Granted, I have no qualms with ending someone that threatens me or my loved ones, and I have the means to do so. But I won't over petty bullshit.

Disagreements at the bar, business failures and traffic difficulties just aren't worth it. The only time someone should accept violence as an appropriate measure, is when violence is thrown upon them.

Like a wise man once told me, "I don't want to hear about you starting fights, but if someone else does, you better finish it."

In a world where the food we eat, with all the chemicals, is killing us. The air we breathe is killing us. Genetics are killing us. Al Gore's "System of Tubes" is telling us the ice caps are melting and killing us. And yet we keep killing each other. Over parking spaces. Over family honor. Over dick size. Fuck it. We need to grow the hell up and realize that we are one in the same. A species. And species don't last forever.

Get over the racial shit, the sexual orientation shit, and all the rest of the political BS. Be a human, and accept all the other humans.

The dinosaurs were supposedly extinguished by an asteroid/comet. We will be extinguished by ourselves if we don't grow up and accept shit.

Fuck the drama, screw the bullshit, just live life day to day, and handle shit as it comes to you. Get over the hatred and drama you've been taught. Oh shit! Someone cut you off on the freeway, but in 5 minutes, it won't matter. Anger is temporary.

I've been angry and wanting violence multiple times in my life. Fortunately, I only acted on it a few times. Now, I'm glad I didn't more often.

But, like I said before, if someone brings violence to my doorsteps (threatens my family or loved ones), I will end them. Slowly. There are times when it is acceptable.

I've rambled on for too long and I doubt most readers have made it this far. I'm done for tonight.

Goodnight/Good Day / whatever...
-B-

"Funny... she doesn't look Druish" -- Barf

No comments:

Post a Comment