About Me

My photo
Cynicism, sarcasm, and Political Incorrectness are my specialty. Or specialties. Whatever, just shut up and read....

Thursday, September 29, 2011

With Age Comes Wisdom, and Bad Ideas....

I can't wait to hear the trash talking people will throw at me after reading this. But, I'm no longer convinced that marriage is a bad thing. Having someone there morning and night, every day, arguments and fights, no matter what, would be awesome.

The whole idea of waking up next to someone, whether I'm still mad at them or not would still be a comforting ideal, because they are still there. And them being there is the whole point of it all.

Currently, I wake up to couch cushions or a messy room.  And I have no reason to better my life. It's going good, but not great. I have no reason to aspire towards greatness. So I trudge along in the mediocre existence I own. Just need a good reason to fix myself. Something worth investing in. I've had it and ruined it, but now I recognize my mistakes.

I don't know. Life is good and shit, but it sucks sometimes. Whatever.

-B-

(Dealing with depression is a bitch)

3 comments:

  1. I will not ridicule you for a shift in your marital beliefs. I agree... To an extent... However, the depression possibly driving the shift, is where I deviate. While your idea of a happy marriage means having someone at your side with which to start each and every day is nice. But one still ought find the right someone to fill that role... Because rushing into the wrong relationship means, that someone will not always be there in the morning after all. But then... You already know this. So all I can say is best of luck... You deserve this dream to be a reality in the near future. -WAB

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have had something before and ruined it sometimes it can be fixed if you try. Have you tried to fix it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The funny thing about falling asleep angry (especially late at night) is that you find yourself the next morning wondering what the heck you were arguing about to begin with. Sleep is good for that.

    ReplyDelete