About Me

My photo
Cynicism, sarcasm, and Political Incorrectness are my specialty. Or specialties. Whatever, just shut up and read....

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Freedom.

I have recently discovered Twitter. Well I actually found it years ago, but I've finally started using it. And apparently, people actually like me.

A lot of the people on there just tell jokes and make shit up, I try to make jokes out of what is going on in my life. I try to see the humorous side of life. Sometimes it works, usually it doesn't.

I've also met, or have contacted a few people around the world, which is freaking awesome. I wish I could meet them all in person.

It's kind of amazing actually, being able to join the world together through a system of wires and satellite signals. We have the capability of creating a harmonious society, yet everyone uses the net to talk shit and act like an asshole.

In my opinion, we are now all one society. We are interconnected. We can live as one. Fuck all the religious, or racial aspects, those are for the simple people. See and admire people for who they are, don't judge them by how they look.

I wanted to talk about more stuff, but I can't remember what it was. I think I made a good point though.

I'm done. Good Night, Go Away.
-B-

"I'm a heroine addict. I need to have sex with women who have saved someone's life." --Mitch Hedberg

P.S. If any family or friends try to follow me on twitter, I'll block you. You don't want to see it, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment