About Me

My photo
Cynicism, sarcasm, and Political Incorrectness are my specialty. Or specialties. Whatever, just shut up and read....

Monday, August 9, 2010

Ghosts of the Past....

Every once in a while I get to thinking about past relationships, and wondering where it all went wrong. Usually, I can't figure out what killed the situation. but sometimes, I know exactly what brought about the end.

Let's go over the 3 most prominent in my mind....

The Most Recent:
She was great. She was hot, knew how to cook, and was really fun to hang out with. Unfortunately, all she ever wanted to do was hang out and watch TV. That gets old. We'd go out to breakfast or dinner, then it was back to watching rented movies or DVDs. The regular boredom is what killed that one. But, like the rest, I'd try it again.

The One That I Didn't See Coming:
Oh man, where do I begin? She was it. Had the looks, the brains, and the same love for music that I do. Still wish I knew why it ended.

The One I Walked Away From:
She was awesome. She was good looking, had a good attitude, and was all around cool. But after a while she seemed to change a bit, and it was enough for me to walk away.

All three of these, I'd try again. It'll never happen, but I would. It all just makes me realize more and more that I need to consider everything before letting stuff go. Relationships come and go. But maybe we ought to think things through before letting them end. Work through the problems and stuff. Who knows? I surely don't.

The best way I can deal with all of this is to think about The One I Haven't Caught Yet.

Someday, she will be mine.

I'm done for tonight.
Goodnight/ Good Day / Go away.

 -B-

"It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives." -- Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment