About Me

My photo
Cynicism, sarcasm, and Political Incorrectness are my specialty. Or specialties. Whatever, just shut up and read....

Friday, March 18, 2011

The First step....

The first step in dealing with any problem is admitting you have the problem. And I must admit, with shame filling my soul, that I enjoyed watching more than one musical movie. "Paint Your Wagon" will always be the the only manly dude's musical, but "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog" is funny and really good. It's another gem from Joss Whedon, and it features Felicia Day, Nathan Fillion, and Neil Patrick Harris. Good stuff. I'm posting it below in it's original 3 parts. Enjoy....









Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

"Four Sweater Vests!" -- Chorus

Goodnight/Good Day/Go Away.

-B-

No comments:

Post a Comment