About Me

My photo
Cynicism, sarcasm, and Political Incorrectness are my specialty. Or specialties. Whatever, just shut up and read....

Friday, May 14, 2010

Oblivion awaits...

Lets just come right out with it, we all hate each other, and think killing everyone is the answer.

No? That's not a good idea? Ok, what do you suggest.... kill the Jesus guys or the Muslim folks? It's gotta be one or the other because neither of them can pull their brains from their rectum. Both religions think the others are unworthy. So, what do you do at this point? You try to get them to just get along, and not have problems with each other. Good luck with that shit.

My God is tougher than your God, my beliefs are more sacred than yours, and I have a better internet connection through my PS3. Who really gives a shit? I'm not going to judge you by your religious choices. Do whatever you want. Worship the mullet of MacGyver for all I care, just don't try to force it on anyone.

Fuck it, I'm done.

-B-

No comments:

Post a Comment